What good is the most beautiful floor if the subfloor is not tight?
The answer is clear: before balconies or terraces get a new floor, the substrate should be renovated. A simple coat of paint according to the motto "floor tight" is usually not enough.
And above all: the solution must be permanently effective. Cracks must not form again after a short time.
- Special primer (moisture barrier against vapor pressure).
- Highly elastic and UV-resistant liquid film with extreme stretchability. Depending on requirements, a fabric can (should) be embedded in this layer.
- Flooring either quartz gravel or marble granules applied with PU 230/N (polyurethane-based laying resin).
Our solution is:
- easy and fast
- absolutely and durably tight
- functional and decorative
Are you interested in our stone carpets and still have questions? Or do you need an offer directly? No problem! You can simply contact us via our contact form and we will then get in touch with you.