Especially for the automotive industry
RISTO® floor coverings are especially suitable for the automotive industry and are used with great success by worldwide car manufacturers such as VW, Audi, MAN, Mercedes, BMW, Porsche etc.. Among other things, Audi AG has designed a new brand architecture for its contract partners: the Audi Terminal. The striking focal point of this new building concept is the "Audi Curve". An innovative solution in which the floors merge into the wall surfaces. The enormous adaptability of our stone flooring technology is demonstrated here.
You too can put your fleet in the limelight
Showcase your fleet of vehicles on high-quality stone flooring and rely on RISTO® quality in the future. Your customers will be convinced by this symbiosis of car and flooring. In an environment where all elements, such as design, functionality, progress and technology, are in harmony, the success of your brand's appearance is predictable. We will be happy to advise you in detail about the execution possibilities for your project.
RISTO® OFFERS THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES IN A CAR TERMINAL:
- decorative and elegant
- dampens and absorbs room noise (this may save the installation of a sound-absorbing ceiling)
- easy to maintain (fewer cleaning intervals, thus reduction of cleaning costs)
- seamless (no predefined grid as with conventional tiles)
- pleasant and low-noise walking comfort
- seamless transition from floor to wall
- no rolling noise when manoeuvring
- no softener migration with open-pored design